Wednesday, July 2, 2014



Cap  - Kenzo
Shirt - Penshoppe 
Pants/Skirt - Initial MAN
Camo Shoes -Wade

Style/Photographed:
Paris Olsen



This is the Ultimate Street Style, speaking of the "STREET" people are merely looking at me during the said shoot, this sounds like embarrassing on my part, but along the way, the feel comfortable to do it. It's around 4PM at the Good place in Quezon City, near Guilmore Station (LRT). It was a rush hour, students, shopper, employees and people are going home, so it was so traffic, FYI, cars stuck to the traffic are looking at me. 

What the "F"! Good thing, I have my stylist beside me to push this.






























Cap  - Kenzo
Shirt - Penshoppe 
Pants/Skirt - Initial MAN
Camo Shoes -Wade






Style/Photographed:
Paris Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment